IoT, Algorithms, massive data sets and making a real impact on the users? If this caught your attention, then proceed on reading. We are looking for an Algorithm Software Engineer ready to dive in on the latest in sleep science, cutting-edge sensor technology, and data processing algorithms.
Our project is handling a lot of data from different data sources, and this system needs to be capable of analyzing massive amounts of information and returning precise and valid business insights.
As an Algorithm Software Engineer, you will get to...
• Design, develop, and implement client and cloud tools and algorithms for testing features and functionalities related to the project’s functionalities.
• Design and implement tools for algorithms testing and build analytics frameworks with an emphasis on scale and performance.
• Develop and implement software tools and innovative solutions which will help us deliver maximum benefit to our users
• Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to improve algorithms and support advanced applications.
• Work closely with HW/FW and back-end software engineering teams to ensure successful implementation and deployment of algorithms
• Transform early research system concepts and algorithms into functioning prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility and effectiveness of new solutions
• Develop a highly scalable application infrastructure that powers data collection and processing services.
• Work with the research team to gather and define requirements for expanding the code infrastructure and usage of data sources.
We are looking for...
• Someone with a degree in mathematics, computer science, or a similar field.
• Hands on industry experience developing data science solutions for complex systems.
• Experience developing tools for testing algorithms.
• Experience and proficiency in Java, C++, Python and MATLAB.
• Ability to analyze and improve the performance of existing algorithms using various methods (refactoring optimization, multi-threading, use of performance analysis tools, etc.)
• An ability to draw actionable conclusions from data and make effective presentations
• Proven experience of building large scale data processing systems with relational and NoSql databases
• Familiarity with Amazon solutions or other cloud solutions (considered a bonus). Experience working on IoT projects is also considered a bonus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Pragmatic, product-oriented approach in problem solving
• A strong collaborator, experienced or interested working in dynamic teams working by SCRUM methodology.
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
• Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion,
• Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas,
• Has a positive attitude, works well within a team and takes responsibility for his/ her work.
Piqued your interest? --> Apply on the form below.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.