How does building and scaling a reliable state of the art cloud-services platform on a million+ users IoT project sound? If a career as a Software Cloud Engineer is something you might be interested in, then continue reading.
You would be responsible for the development and support of multi-tiered systems that captures data 24 hours a day supporting millions of devices, makes data accessible at scale via APIs and front-end web systems. You would also get to leverage established tools to automate the operation and maintenance of such systems with high levels of performance and availability.
As a Software Cloud Engineer, you would be...
• Writing code to implement microservices that deploy to cloud infrastructure and scale to millions of requests per day
• Building and scaling a reliable state of the art cloud-services platform based on IoT architecture.
• Collaborating with other technology teams and to define protocols, API's, to operate and acquire data from large numbers of Internet-connected devices
• Working closely with product, engineering, QA, DevOps and support teams to define and refine our cloud platform to achieve company objectives
• Contributing to the architecture of our new software platform (scalability, security, stability, availability)
• Continually improving operational processes and procedures
• Developing and supporting of our cloud-based services to provide reliability and scalability for applications to both individual consumer and health industry
• Developing and support all aspects of our cloud presence on Amazon Web Services
We are looking for...
• Someone witha a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Strong hands-on experience in the development of a cloud-based SaaS product and understanding of high scale architecture
• Strong expertise and experience in developing APIs
• Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture (considered a plus)
• Experience in developing distributed cloud applications and systems using Java and Scala preferably on AWS (or any other cloud solution)
• Working experience in Spark, Akka, AWS EC2, RDS, S3, VPC, Elastic Search, DataStax enterprise, Cassandra
• Good understanding of scalable distributed computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms using Hadoop, Apache Spark, Apache Storm etc.
• Experience developing connected devices application with knowledge of streaming protocols and high-performance systems
• Proven experience in a distributed environment, with knowledge of scaling and performance
• A demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
• Proficient in network, distributed, asynchronous and concurrent programming
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
Aside from the mentioned qualifications we also want you to be the type of person who:
• Has strong project management skills and enjoys taking projects from inception to completion
• Loves making constant improvements and bringing new ideas
• Has a positive attitude, works well within a team and takes responsibility for his/ her work
Piqued your interest? --> Apply on the form below.
Have additional questions? --> Feel free to call Harun, our Talent Scout on +387 62 968 689.
Want to learn more about our culture and what it’s actually like working with us? --> Check out our Instagram.